To all my fellow testers and friends, “Mobile Test Automation with Appium“ is the title of my book. It’s an attempt to give back to the testing community a guide and help in terms of a step by step guide which will help them learn mobile testing and automation.
Who this book is for: It’s for any QA who knows Java and is familiar with Selenium API (however it’s not a must).
This book covers all about appium and how would one get started with mobile test automation. Through the chapters, effort has been put to take on a journey which would
- help you understand appium
- help you set up your machine
- help you write the first test using Cucumber
- help you uncover new emulator called Genymotion
- help you understand Desired Capabilities
- help you understand how to automate gestures
- help you understand how to implement page object pattern
- help to implement Continuous Integration via Jenkins
- help you understand how to
- help you understand appium Desktop App